Tuesday, May 10, 2005

What readers want

Many bloggers--most, I'd imagine--occasionally post about crazy things people have Googled and gotten to their sites. Lately, my readers want to know all about "selby drummond," "will baude gpa," "natalie portman" in various states of undress, and, reassuringly, "phoebe maltz." But what I was thinking is, it would be interesting if blogs gave the people what they want. While I do not know or wish to inquire about Mr. Baude's GPA, nor do I plan on posting naked pictures of Ms. Portman ("clive owen shirtless" is another matter), I could try to add a bit more Selby Drummond and Phoebe Maltz news to this blog. For the former, I can say very little, other than that she's probably very tall and well-dressed. As for the latter, I should note that the hat picture is coming down any day now, to be replaced by a spring/summer equivalent.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, the question about Will Baude's GPA is presently trivial - unless Yale Law has recently changed its ways, then he has yet to receive any grades, so his GPA is presently undefined. So, even without asking or violating his privacy, it might be possible to provide answers to fans of that particular search string. Although this state of affairs won't last for long...

Anonymous said...

You look like an extra from Dr. Zhivago in that hat.

Anonymous said...

"I should note that the hat picture is coming down any day now, to be replaced by a spring/summer equivalent."

Boo! Hiss!