Thursday, March 17, 2005

Various

Matthew Yglesias continues to "subvert the dominant link hierarchy," noting that "Phoebe Maltz is also willing to fill the Times's girl-pundit needs (and has relevant experience and unlike Professor B. is legitimately in the market for a journalism job)." All true (at least what he says about me; I don't know this "Professor B."). Any suggestions?

Someone got here by Googling "creepy grad student." Oh dear.

As I mentioned before, I've got a defense of political correctness (with plenty o' counter-arguments thrown in) forthcoming. I also have a paper on Zionism which is due at some point in the future, so political correctness may have to wait.

I'm about to rendre visite au restaurant haute cuisine formidable qui s'appelle Bartlett, for an elegant, 5 pm, pre-paper-writing dinner.

No comments: