Sunday, January 02, 2005

Uh, packing?

Why are such great things on TV when I'm supposed to be fitting all sorts of winter-wear (along with impractical shoes and other impractical accessories and clothes) into a suitcase?

Casablanca, which I'd never seen before.

Annie Hall, which I've almost memorized.

Brideshead Revisited, which involves a young Jeremy Irons.

I do not have a television at school, which is a good thing, because I can imagine an alternate universe in which, say, Seinfeld would win out over, say, astrophysics...

Which brings me to my New Years Resolution: I am taking two classes this quarter in subjects (tennis and astrophysics) in which I have, if this is possible, a negative amount of natural ability. So my resolution is to do well in both, despite being endowed with neither coordination nor anything that even remotely resembles spatial sense...

No comments: